Postpartum Doulas, Newborn Care Specialists, and Baby Nurses.
The helper in the home as you welcome your new baby. Maybe you’ve read about them in a magazine. Maybe you heard that a friend of a friend had one. Either way, you may be wondering “what are they, and why do people hire them?
- You’re a brand new parent, or have a newly expanded family.
- You’re feeling unsure, and would like a professional to help ensure your transition to parenthood is a smooth and calm one.
- You want to create routine and order, but don’t know where to begin.
You just want sleep!
- You already have plenty of family or friends to help with the baby during the day, but something still seems to be missing.
- You’re exhausted and feel as though you don’t know how you’re going to be able to get up for work even one more day.
- You just want to sleep, even if it’s just for a night!
Do you feel stretched thin?
- You’re a full-time professional, entrepreneur, or busy parent with a full schedule.
- You are looking for long-term, day or night, professional care.
- Customized scheduling and hours are a must.
You should have a foundation that is powerful and solid. Concierge Doulas™ will help you establish that with our extensively trained specialists.
Our team is led by Specialist Chanice Ford. Since the completion of Nursing School in 2002, Chanice has been supporting families in many capacities. Currently, she is a certified Postpartum Doula, Newborn Care Specialist, and Infant Sleep Coach.
- Provide you with information regarding the latest evidence-based practices
- Support you in infant care, newborn development, infant soothing, and more.
- Care including, but not limited to: bathing, swaddling, baby wearing, Happiest baby on the block, etc.
- Support with breastfeeding, pumping, or formula feeding as needed.
- Help with sterilization of and preparation of bottles as needed.
- Provide non-judgmental support and encouragement.
- Assist you in carving out time for your own self-care.
- Help with meal and snack preparation.
- Grocery shopping and light errands.
- Light housework and organization.
- Care for your baby while you shower, nap, or spend time with your other children and/or partner.
- Keep you company when first getting adjusted to going out in public with your baby. This includes going with you to health care providers, the store, or any other errands you need to run.
- Provide you with referrals to other resources and professional services when needed.
- Support you via telephone and email.
At Concierge Doulas, we hold our specialists to the highest standards.
All of our specialists are:
- Well trained and up-to-date on current recommendations and safety practices
- CPR & Basic First Aid Certified
- Newborn Care Specialists
- Background Checked
- Non-judgmental and open to families of all backgrounds, faiths, and lifestyles.
Fill out the form below to Request your Consultation Today!
Prices vary based on client needs.